Shelby County 4-H Shooting Sports Club regular membership is open to all individuals:
- Residing in Shelby County, Kentucky OR enrolled and attending any elementary, middle, or high school located in Shelby County, as regular students, AND
- Having reached their 9th birthday on or before January 1, 2020, and not having reached their 19th birthday as of January 1, 2020.
Shelby County 4-H Shooting Sports Club regular members wishing to participate in any club activities, use any club equipment, or attend practices with the club at club ranges must have:
- Completed the Shelby County 2019-20 4-H Enrollment Form and have designated ‘Shooting Sports’ as one of their club activities, AND
- Completed the UK 4-H Participant Information Form, AND
- Completed the 4-H Youth Development Code of Conduct Form, AND
- Completed the Shooting Sports Waiver form, AND
- Paid the annual $ 10.00 liability insurance fee.
PDF versions of the forms are available here:
If you would like to discuss any of the eligibility requirements or pick up copies of any of the forms, please contact the Shelby County Extension Office at (502) 633-6713.