Locations and Dates:
- Bluegrass Sportsmen’s League, Wilmore – September 7, 2019 – All archery, rifle & pistol events
- Miller Welch – Central KY Wildlife Management Area, Berea – September 8, 2019- All shotgun events. 638 Dreyfus Rd, Berea, KY 40403
Saturday: Shelby County caravan will meet at Love’s truck stop in Waddy, @ 5:00 am & depart promptly from 5:15 a.m.
Bluegrass Sportsman’s League Range
2500 Handy’s Bend Road
Rendezvous location at the BGSL is near the restroom parking lot, behind (south) of the Rifle Range (GPS coordinates: 37.793400, -84.665806).
VOLUNTEERS ~ I have contacted you and provided you with the schedules. You must be at the location at the assigned time. If you have any questions/issues please contact Laura Marlin @ 502.487.0898.
**Important Volunteer Info**
- ALL Saturday volunteers (except for Volunteer Check-ins) report to ASSIGNED RANGES. You do not have to come to the Registration Building.
- Please be prompt when arriving at your volunteer station. The committee wants to have shooters on the line at 8:00AM sharp this year. Also if you are scheduled later in the day, have consideration for the person you are relieving~they have put in their time.
- Trading/Sharing time slots is allowed if cleared by Range Officer or Volunteer Coordinator Tracy Tucker. And have you shared person sign-in on the Volunteer Sign-in Sheet also. But please remember: YOUR COUNTY is responsible for having that slot filled and if left unattended, consequences can follow the county for next year’s competition.
- Standard Operating Procedures will follow this posting/email. Please familiarize yourself with the SOP’s that pertain to your volunteer duties.
- Sunday volunteers, there is a meeting that morning at 7:30 in the Scoring Building. We would like for all volunteers to be there at this meeting. Lots of important info is shared during this morning meeting.
For those participating in the 22 Target and 22 Sport Rifle events,
*22 Target Rifle Relay 8:00am and is the first relay of the day only.(Your 4Her must be registered for Target Rifle by 7:30 AM ET on Saturday.)
• On Saturday, all participants must check into all other ranges no later than 12:00 noon ET. When each participant checks in at a range, he/she must be prepared to shoot and cannot leave the range.
Please remember that on Saturday, the road to the ranges is ONE WAY to the right. The KY National Guard and Wilmore Police will be on hand to assist with the traffic control. Please obey the one way and drive slowly to keep everyone safe.
Anyone using club equipment and who has not already written their equipment numbers of the list should contact a Coach immediately. Everybody knows the procedure – if it’s not on the list, it won’t be at the match ! ! ! ALL CLUB OWNED EQUIPMENT MUST BE TURNED IN AFTER THE COMPETITION! No exceptions.